Top 7 Cybersecurity Threats and Challenges Today’s Pharmaceutical Companies Must Address
9AM PST / 10AM MST
Join us for an interactive discussion with Simon Roach, former CIO of Global Pharmaceuticals R&D at GSK, where he'll share his experiences in the Pharmaceutical industry and how organizations are challenged by evolving cybersecurity threats and how Fortinet security fabric are mitigating these complex security risks.
The conversation will be facilitated by Troy Ament, Healthcare Field CISO, who will utilize his over 20 years of experience, to lay out foundational cyber approaches for organizations in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries.
Key Discussion Points
- What are the primary cybersecurity threats and challenges for organizations in the Pharmaceutical industry?
- Digital Transformation has created an expanded attack surface thanks to Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Migrations, Endpoint proliferation, and sudden global shift to telework due the 2020 pandemic, how are organizations adapting to this new threat landscape?
- Pharmaceutical Companies are pursing growth by acquisitions, this strategy creates security challenges, how can organizations overcome this persistent challenge?
- Insider Threats pose a significant challenge, how can organizations reduce the risk of malicious or negligent insiders?
- What can organizations do to retain and attract cybersecurity talent with the global shortage of cybersecurity professionals?