Telehealth is not a new concept for the healthcare industry and the invention has been tried many times in the past with limited success with regards to long term sustainability. The goal of telehealth is to offer better access to care and improve quality while reducing expenses.
Successful telehealth innovation has proven to be difficult to achieve for most organizations as they are currently engaged in siloed pilots and use cases. The implementation of organization-wide telehealth strategy that enables them to scale and transform virtual care has proven to be difficult to accomplish.
In NTT Data Services experience, health systems neglect to pay attention to proactively maturing their telehealth program. Healthcare organizations need a positive paradigm and cultural shift towards telehealth use. NTT DATA Services has created an uncomplicated framework for the Telehealth Maturity Model. It is based on eight elements that are rated on the Likert scale. The NTT DATA Services “Telehealth Maturity Assessment” provides organizations with a clear roadmap to success, sustainment and cost savings moving forward.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Current state of telehealth governance programs amongst healthcare organizations
- Explanation of telehealth program maturity assessment framework
- Elements of the framework and how to apply to your organization
- What you can do to improve your rating on telehealth maturity scale
- How to incorporate telehealth as part of your operations and continuous innovation program