Telehealth 2.0: Developing a Long-Term Strategy
11AM PST / 12PM MST
After a flurry of telehealth adoption in response to the pandemic, healthcare organizations now have more than six months to a year’s worth of experience and use cases to examine how their telehealth platforms and services performed. This critical opportunity of assessment will enable them to develop a long-term, effective strategy that will serve their organizations and their patients well long after the pandemic has run its course. Recent HIMSS research, sponsored by Spectrum Enterprise, uncovers how healthcare organizations have responded to the demand for telehealth from Fall 2019 through Fall 2020.
This longitudinal research identifies telehealth successes and challenges, including insight into service offerings, digital infrastructure, costs, and telehealth strategies moving forward.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What telehealth services healthcare organizations expect to offer long-term
- Which digital infrastructure components are important to their telehealth services
- What metrics are being used to measure success
- What funding sources are being leveraged now and expected going forward
- Why infrastructure communications technology providers are being viewed as a critical decision-making partner, especially for overcoming challenges