Provider Life During and Post-COVID-19
10AM PST / 11AM MST
Our world has changed forever since February when the first cases of COVID-19 were diagnosed in the northwest. This is especially true for the health care industry, from first responders and health care professionals working the front line to administrators trying to keep their doors open in more ways than one.
Join our panel discussion with health care executives as they discuss their organizations' COVID-19 experiences from preparation to survival.
- Learn how providers prepared for the possibility of the pandemic
- Discover how daily life was impacted as elective procedures were canceled and shelter at home gripped the nation
- Hear how providers handled the staffing challenges due to COVID-19 affecting the front line
- Identify the (anticipated) impact and necessary preparations when elective procedures returned
- Uncover the lessons learned to prepare for the possible next wave