The CARES Act Impact on Healthcare Funding and Programs
10AM PST / 11AM MST
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act is the largest stimulus bill in U.S. history and responds to the COVID-19 pandemic by funding several programs that healthcare providers may take advantage of including:
- A Health Fund allocating $100 billion to reimburse for health care related expenses or lost revenues attributable to COVID-19;
- Advanced payment programs for eligible Medicare providers;
- Payroll tax delay for nearly all providers;
- Funding for rural and telehealth opportunities; and
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan program and loan forgiveness for small hospitals.
This webinar will provide information related to the various programs, funds available, how providers apply for and receive funding, and where to look for follow-on guidance from government resources and agencies.
- Identify opportunities in federal funding and share findings on the CARES Act;
- Learn how to take advantage of the $100 billion in reimbursements for eligible health care providers;
- Understand what types of diagnostic and other activities can be used for the additional $27 billion funds; and
- Discover how workforce modernization and telehealth is funded.